Call 07487 365247

Gas Safety Certificates

Gas Safety Certificates

In 1998 under Gas safety regulations it became a legal requirement that any landlord who supplies gas appliances in tenanted accommodation must get them checked and listed in a document called Gas Safety Certificates. This should take place every 12 months and the work must be performed by a Gas Safe Registered Engineer.

All Gas based appliances will be included in the report, these includes boilers, gas water heaters and cookers. Failure to provide a Gas Safety Certificate is a criminal offence and landlords can face fines of up to £6000 or 6 months in prison for failure to provide this material to their tenants. Our highly qualified Gas Safe engineers will come to any property in the East Cheshire and Stoke-On-Trent area to ensure that all gas appliances are accurately inspected to a high safety standard before issuing your gas safety certificate.
Gas Safe Logo

Book today

If you need your landlord Gas Safety Certificate, don’t hesitate to give us a call and one of our team will be happy to help.

Gas safety engineer